Way to Identification Risk for IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 with Process Approach
This course has been designed to focus on the benefits that the trainee will be given for its practical application in the enterprise risk management. The course content will lead to a better understanding of the risk management process including procedures for risk management system. We are working to understand in order to be able to apply it practically.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The management and employees at all levels of the organization, whether public, private, or general interest.
Trainee who have been trained in an overview of the quality management system, or participate in the activities of the organization's quality management system.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
1. Know and understand risk management system.
2. Know and understand the concept of risk based thinking on the standard requirement of IATF 16949 & ISO 9001:2015.
3. The knowledge and understanding of the application of risk management in their organization.
• The importance of risk management
• What are the risks and opportunities
• Risk Type
• Risk Management System
– Risk management, enterprise integration approach COSO.
– Risk management of Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS / NZS 4360)
– Risk management standards ISO 31000.
• Risk based thinking concept as per standard requirements of IATF 16949 & ISO 9001:2015.
• Risk Management Processes.
– Workshop 1: Establishing the context.
– Workshop 2: Risk identification
• Risk Management Process (cont.)
– Workshop 3: Risk Analysis
– Workshop 4: Risk Evaluation
– Workshop 5: Risk Treatment
• Important factors that affect the success of risk management.
Registration will take place at 8:30 a.m. with the course running from approximately 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Break times are 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m., and lunch is at 12:00pm.
Click the button below to register your interest in this course and we’ll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.